Monday, September 1, 2008

A Day of Progress



Our Labor Day was spent very productively! Walker painted the crib he used as a baby for Sawyer white. Then, he started painting a chest and an old bed for Sawyer's new room. I can't wait to have him in his new room. I want him to love it and think of it as his before Eli gets here.
We're getting closer and closer to being ready for Eli. We're definitely not there yet, but I can see we might be close by the time he gets here! :)
I got to spend the day with my long-lost friend, Allyson Harper. IT HAD BEEN WAY TOO LONG since I had seen her. It was ridiculous and terrible, and I hope I never go another 2 months without seeing her again. In fact, I'd really like her to move into the new house they are building down the road. So, if anyone knows of a good civil engineering/contracting job for Wesley in Enterprise, please let me know asap! She does have a little belly and is looking more and more like a mommy-to-be! It's only a little belly-but it's precious, and I don't think she could get any cuter!

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love days when I can get a lot accomplished! I know Sawyer's big boy room will be precious and he will love it! Eli will be here before you know it!!!