Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Darby's Designs

We got our new t-shirts from Darby on Saturday. Sawyer and I had already read the book, "Hello Aubie" and I had on my Aubie pin in honor of gameday. So, Sawyer was WAY into Aubie already. He kept waving and saying, "Hey Aubie!" (or at least trying)....So, when the mail got here Sat. afternoon, he was way excited to get the Aubie t-shirt. I didn't get a picture, but he wore his fish shirt yesterday, and I snapped a few! It has a verse from Jonah about Jonah praying from the inside of the mouth of the fish. Way to go, D-bone! I think they're really cute! Sawyer loves his new t-shirts! THANKS!


4 comments:

Darby said...

You do my heart good! I want to eat that little boy up!! I love you!! And he looks so cute in them!

The Clarks said...

He's so cute in his new T-shirt! By the way, I haven't seen y'all lately! Ty, Andrew, and I would love for y'all to come for a visit. We need to plan a playdate soon.

Allyson said...

What a cute little man in a cute little shirt! Love you both!!

Beth said...

Cute shirts Saywer! We may have to have one of those! How is your mama doing?!