Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Little Rascal!


Does this look like a face that could get into something or what??

Sawyer and I have been to Bible Study this morning. He played well in the nursery while I went. I know he was probably ready for a nap, but we stayed and ate lunch. Hillcrest is so good about having LOTS for us to do, and I do enjoy a little social interaction, so we stayed. There were lots of mamas and their kiddos there. My little boy was WIDE-OPEN! He is a rascal, and I think he's in need of a lot of spankings to calm him down a bit. At home, I have to say that he is pretty obedient. I don't realize how wild he is until we're in more "confined" settings where he needs to be calmer! Woo-Wee! He's definitely all boy, and I'm only a few weeks away from another one! I think I'm about to have my hands full! :)

10 comments:

The Braddocks said...

Spankings for Sawyer??? Better not tell his Daddy!!! :)
He SURE is cute!!!!!!! (Sawyer, not his daddy - though he's cute too...) Tell Saw Saw that Aunt Katie will put a shirt in the mail tomorrow...
Love you guys.

Beth said...

Yes! We are planning to "move in" with you when Eli arrives {or sometime around then}. I'm not sure the exact dates of John's Canada trip. But yes, as long as it's okay with y'all we are coming! I will be happy to help with that little angel {AND the bigger angel you already have!} I'm sure he and John Luke could find some destruction to get into!

Allyson said...

Ms. Linda said the same thing after she spent some time with Sawyer shopping that day. She said, "Ashley is going to have her hands full!!" I'd agree, but man, couldn't think of much more fun.
I didn't know Beth was coming. Wish i could come move in, too!!

Shonna said...

WOW...what a mouthful of teeth!!!

Jenifer Earnest said...

I think "Rascal" is a good nick name for Sawyer-man. I bet he does get fired up when other kids are around to play with. I miss him (and you). Maybe we'll get up that way sometime. Our Saturdays are spent at the football field (we are living Walker's dream). Tell Walker that Hunter is QB again this year and has made 3 touchdowns! We are having a blast. I'd love for you guys to come see him play, Sawyer would probably like it too.

Julie said...

Looks like an innocent face to me! :) (hahaha) Remember, I have one too? :)

David, Rachel, Drews and Kate said...

he is so stinking cute!! you can tell just from that picture that he has the best little personality!! love you!

Samantha said...

I want to come visit sometime soon. Sawyer's cheeks are just begging me to pinch them!!! You need to email me the directions. Hunting season is quickly approaching, so I should have many Saturdays when I will be "husband free" and available to do my own thing!!! Just know that when I come, there are a bunch of us...Eli, Max and Oki will all be with me! See you soon! Take care...

Julie said...

Hey Ash! When you have time could you please email me your address? I would appreciate it soooo much!! My email is Jules_22_1999@yahoo.com

I hope that you are feeling well. This wonderful weather has got to be great for prego moms like yourself. I didn't have any relief in August! HAHAHA!!!!

Allyson said...

As much as I enjoy his precious face - It's time for a new post.