Monday, September 8, 2008

Here we are! 31 1/2 Weeks


Can you tell I have 2 (maybe 3)dresses that I like to wear during this pregnancy? :)
This was taken before we went to eat supper Friday night.

The whole reunion weekend was a hit! Friday night we had about 20 people show up for dinner, and we had about 50 on Saturday at the picnic. Saturday night we had about 100. It was fun! I really do love Hartselle, Alabama. I don't think there are too many better places in this world to grow up. The people I graduated with are some of my favorites. It was fun to see how everyone had changed. The girls all looked fantastic! They have only improved since high school. They're all skinny and pretty, and the guys look pretty much the same too-except more like "men"-I guess! There are a few with less hair, but for the most part-the HHS Class of '98 is looking and doing good! I'll have to post pictures that were taken when I get them.
We also had a great time just being in Hartselle for a few days. Sawyer had his first boat ride with Granddaddy, and Walker and Daddy caught lots of fish-so they kept him entertained. Katie, Scott, and their girls came to play a lot-so that was fun! And ol' Al and I had fun at our party!

7 comments:

Josh and Lyndsay said...

You look so cute!!! I am glad you had a good time at your reunion. I can't believe my 5 year one is coming up really soon.

Beth said...

You look great! Not much longer! Can you believe how fast time has gone by?!

Glad your reunion went good. All that hard work planning paid off! I know y'all had a great time visiting with everyone! Looking forward to more pictures!

The Cotton's said...

Ashley you look soooo beautiful!!!! I want to see you all soon. Let's meet at Mellow Mushroom one night! Give me a call! Love ya!!!

The Clarks said...

Ashley,
You look so pretty. You've finally blossomed. But, I guess it's time, right? Can't wait to see you. Please come see us soon!!! I have a (another) sweet little boy at my house.

Julie said...

You still look terrific!! You need to be a "Prego" model for magazines!! :) Glad to know that you had fun at the reunion!! I still can't believe that it has been ten years since I have graduated high school!! I look forward to seeing pictures of your FUN weekend.

Ashley said...

Haha, Mendy! I've finally "blossomed"! That's the nicest way of saying-you've finally got a big, fat belly! That's what my aunt told me. She said she had to come see me so fat! :) I know it was meant in the best possible way! Maybe I can make it to meet Andrew by the end of the week! I'd love it!

Ginny said...

Ashley, I have that green dress and I wore it almost every day the last month on my pregnancy at that point, the goal was comfort. You look great and I cannot wait to meet your new baby boy.