Saturday, September 27, 2008

WAR EAGLE!


I'm so sorry for not posting in so long. I know it's not fun to check someone's blog only to see the same post all the time! Sorry!
I've got a few minutes before the Tigers play though, so I thought I'd share my sister, Katie's, new blog address. She's had a "website," where she posted pictures, but today she created a real-deal blog.
Also, for those of you who are Auburn fans...do you know about the book-Hello, Aubie! by Aimee Aryal? It was given to me by my sweet friend, Beth, from high school. I think it may be my saving grace for right now having a crazy husband who's STILL an Alabama fan-despite my best efforts to persuade him otherwise. I don't know many things cuter than Aubie, and thankfully, Sawyer agrees! Sawyer's now way into Aubie, and says, "Hey Aubie!" So, way to go Auburn for having such a fun mascot!
I have to say that so far...Walker Williams is not trying to persuade my dear child to follow in his Alabama-loving footsteps, and I am very grateful for that! I know some of you understand....this is a serious subject! I just want the best for our child!!! :) So, WAR EAGLE! Maybe next year we'll make it back to the Plains for a game. (I have to go to the bathroom about a million times a day right now, so the trip will be much more enjoyable for everyone involved next year!!)
Okay...more from me soon! :)

3 comments:

Julie said...

We have the book- Hello, Big Al! if Walker would like to borrow it to read to Sawyer! :) HAHAHAHA!! ROLL TIDE, Walker!

I hated having to frequent the bathroom so many times during the pregnancy. At least you are getting closer and closer to your due date!! :)

Dave and Mandi said...

Some friends gave Dave and I a Tailgate Couples Shower tonight and one thing my brother gave us was "Hello Aubie"! It is such a cute book! I love the picture of Tubby!! It sounds like Sawyer is already a true Auburn fan. War Eagle!!!

Allyson said...

I'm also very thankful Walker is not trying to push his bad habits onto precious little Sawyer!! Glad you have some sense and can be good influence!!
Do they sell it everywhere?? We probably need to get one.