Friday, July 25, 2008

No Rest for Auntie Ashley...

So, today was Allyson and Wes's big day to find out what they're having-Boy or Girl...An OVERWHELMING majority of you voted on my blog that they are having a girl, but were you right?

I didn't sleep too well last night. I had a hard time falling asleep due to the anticipation, but when I finally did, I was dreaming. I had 2 dreams about them last night.

In my first dream, I went with them to see the ultrasound, which revealed it was a girl. I dreamed Allyson cried and cried sad tears, but I assured her that we would love that little girl and it would be good, and she'd be so happy to have a girl!

Then, in the second dream, there was some kind of high-tech gizmo you could hook up to a tv to find out boy or girl. We were in Hartselle to see the results, watching on my dad's humongous tv. Right when it was time to see the result, my dad walked in and covered up my view, so I had to knock him out of the way! The baby wouldn't cooperate though, so we were all disappointed and learned nothing in dream #2.

The real-deal appointment was at 8:00 this morning, so I thought by 9:00 I surely would know whether I should expect a niece or a nephew. However, I waited and waited and waited by the phone. Finally, around 10:00, Allyson calls to tell the news.

I, personally, have thought all along that they would probably have a boy. Walker thought they'd have a girl. So....was he right? Was I? Were you??
Well, Allyson told me I couldn't post the answer on my blog. She told me to direct you to hers. She has one now. So, click here and you'll see the fun news! :)
I AM CRAZY EXCITED TO MEET THE LITTLE HARPER BABY! It's AMAZING how much I already love this little one! I love you, Al and Wes and am so happy for you!

4 comments:

Darby said...

Yay!!! I'm excited for them and super excited about their blog! :)

Beth said...

You are a stinker! Keeping me in such suspense! Congrats Auntie Ashley and so glad to see Allyson finally has a blog! FUN!!

Tara Verdigets said...

What a mean joke..I kept reading and reading..But I am SO excited about the new blog to stalk!

The Clarks said...

That was awful Ashley!! I couldn't wait to get to the news and you just left us hangin'! I couldn't be happier for the growing family. Ya'll are going to have lots and lots of fun with all the boys!!