Friday, July 18, 2008

Who Wants to Sell....



A Baby Bed???
Does anyone have a baby bed they want to sell me? I'm looking to buy one for Sawyer. He'll soon be moving into a new room, but I'm not ready to put him into a real-deal bed yet (maybe a toddler bed). He'll be 21 months when the baby gets here, and I like the idea of keeping him confined in a crib as long as I can get away with it. So, before I go buy one at the store, I just wondered if anybody has one in storage they would like to sell me?? :)

2 comments:

Dave and Mandi said...

Shelli just moved the twins out of their toddler beds and into twin beds. I'll see if I can find out what she did with them. Oh, and I love the name! I had an Eli in my class this year and he was the sweetest. We teachers always know a good kid by their name:)

The Clarks said...

No solution for the bed, but just wanted to say Hi! I've been out of the blog world for about 3 weeks now.
So good to be back in touch with everyone's lives. Can't wait for the diaper shower so I can see you!!