Tuesday, July 15, 2008

....And then there were 3

Well, my house just got quiet again. My parents have been here since Sunday, so we had a great time visiting with them. This was their first time to come to our new house, so we were ready to show them the big town of Enterprise. Sawyer really enjoyed Gmama and Granddaddy. We played at home, went to the park, went shopping, went out to eat several times, and went to the Army Aviation Museum today for Granddaddy. Here's a few pictures from their visit! Hope they'll hurry back soon!

PS-They both commented on how much my belly has grown! It's getting big! :) AND he kicks ALL the time! I go back to the doctor on Thursday, and after that, I'll start going ever 2 weeks. Craziness! Allyson's doing good! She finds out what she's having July 25th. I think I'll post a quiz on the side to see what y'all think she's going to have! Make sure to cast your vote.







7 comments:

Shonna said...

Grandparents are the BEST...looks like Sawyer really enjoyed having them there to visit.

Anonymous said...

Sawyer is just like his uncle Wes and likes to run around with no shirt. He sure is precious!
Thanks for adding the poll for me -I'll stay tuned for the results.
I think you owe everyone a belly shot since you commented on how it's grown!! -Allyson

Brandi Bartee said...

Hey Ashley! I stumbled onto your blog today because somebody told me to check out someone else's and anyway I landed on yours. I didn't look at the title but saw your parents in the picture and said that's Katie's mom and dad. I am excited to read about your life since Katie is always filling me in. Hope things continue to go well and I know you are glad to have the Braddocks back in Alabama. Take care. I did call Katie and tell her how pumped I was that I stumbled onto your blog. brandi granger bartee

Beth said...

Sounds like lots of fun!! Allyson has got to start blogging!

Anonymous said...

Ashley...will you please post a picture with it showing your cute belly!!! I bet yall had a great time!

Julie said...

Eli is a precious name!!! You are over 1/2 way there!! I hope that you have been feeling well. From the looks of the pictures, it doesn't look like you even have a baby bump!! You will have to definitely get a belly photo for us!! HAHA!!
P.S. I figured that you would be a big fan of the name that Jeremy and I chose. Well, Jeremy really came up with the idea, and of course it is a precious name! I hope it doesn't bother you??!!

Ashley said...

Julie,
No way does it bother me! I'm glad to know y'all like it so much! He'll be a precious little boy!!!! Can't wait to meet him!