Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Weekend at Camp

My dad planned a weekend for all the Browns at Camp Maranatha in Scottsboro this weekend. I was very impressed that he did this, especially because it was the same weekend as the US Open. We all got there Friday night. Saturday we swam, went fishing out on Daddy's boat, played 4-square, basketball, and Catch Phrase. Allyson and I got to introduce Walker and Wes to 4-square. They had somehow gone through life thus far without ever playing! It may be the one game we're better than them. :) The whole weekend was really fun-well worth the long drive up there for the day. I, unfortunately, waited until Sunday morning to pull out the camera, but here are a few pictures that I took.

Group Picture right before we went Home

Sawyer and Gmama

My Dad with Shelby and Sawyer opening Father's Day Presents

6 comments:

Darby said...

How fun!!! What did Lee Brown do to his pinky? I hope it wasn't a 4 square accident... and I can't believe Wes & Walker have never played. I still want y'all to come spend a day with us. The girls have MMO on Thursday and I go to the dr on Friday {which takes forever these days}... maybe we can shoot for Monday! I love you!

Amber said...

Sounds like fun! I haven't played 4 square in forever but I remember loving it. I loved the pictures, and you look GREAT! i can't even tell that your pregnant!

Ashley said...

D-Monday sounds good! Yeah-I should have included Daddy's finger injury in my story! :) He claims it's going to fall off. Somehow the basketball hit it wrong, and it sliced it into. He told Grace and Shelby that it was awful....he didn't know how he was able to make it. He's a little looney. :)

Samantha said...

It sounds like ya'll had a great time! I love family get-togethers. I've never played 4 square either!!!

Jenifer Earnest said...

Looks like fun!!!!! I miss the Williams. We'll have to come see you next week!

Beth said...

SORRY we missed you guys! We did take a peek at the house... it looks great! I can't believe of all the days that I have an appt. it would be the day you were gone! Crazy! Anyway, I guess we will try to make other plans. By-the-way, I've never played 4 square either!