Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Sawyer's New Ride



This video doesn't do it justice, but I wanted to share what we were up to yesterday afternoon. We've been spending every afternoon in our backyard. Walker and I have gotten on a Frisbee kick lately. Sawyer liked pushing this little Gator around the yard, but he LOVED it when Walker became the horse yesterday. I took this on one of Walker's slow routes around the yard. He went fast enough to throw Sawyer off around the corners a couple of times, but he just got up laughing.

6 comments:

Beth said...

I love how Sawyer is leaned over holding on tight!!! Just smiling the whole time! Too cute!!

Anonymous said...

I love the laughing in the background...Sawyer is so cute!!! You all look like your having a great time at the new house!

Amber said...

I love it! I wish I had a big yard like that. He looks like he is having a blast! It is amazing what you will come up with to entertain them. I can't wait to hear boy or girl!

Unknown said...

loved hearing from you! I am really getting into this blogging business...it is ADDICTING! :) I would LOVE for you to add us. I'd love to add you to mine, too. How do you do that? (I am still learning:). love you friend! if yall are ever in the nashville area, please please call me! would love to see you!!

DeAnne DuBose said...

That is so cute!! He looks like he is totally lovin it! You two sound like you are lovin it too!

DeAnne DuBose said...

I just ran into Kristen and she said your having antoher boy. HOw exciting!! Sawyer will have so much fun with a little brother. Congrats!!!