Saturday, June 28, 2008

Believe it of not....

Sawyer has another really cute friend!! How blessed are we??
Beth and John Luke came over to play with us yesterday. I really appreciated them making the effort/trip just to come play. They got here about 9:00, and Sawyer and John Luke played until they left about 4:30 (with just a short nap in between). He's still napping this morning. John Luke wore him out! :) We both loved every second of their visit though, and we hated to see them go. Thank you sooooooooooo much for coming! We love y'all!



3 comments:

Beth said...

We love y'all too!! We had a fantastic time!!! By-the-way, it worked!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ashley!
We miss you and your family so much! Obviously, the boys had a great time and are missing each other. OH and tell Walker we said hello!
Love, Mrs. Cathy

Anonymous said...

Hey Mrs. Ashley! We miss you very much.How are you doing? We hope you can come to Aunt Mendy's and swim w/ us soon.How's Sawyer doing? I'm about to be in 2nd grade. Love, Allie

Come swim one day w/ me Sawyer! I miss you Sawyer. I hope ya'll have a good time there.I love ya'll very much-- to the sky!!Iwish ya'll would come back! I have alot of babies do ya'll want to come see them? Love Amy