Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tonight I'm Thankful for...

My friend Kristen choosing to go to the doctor in Enterprise instead of Andalusia! I wish all of my Andalusia friends would make this decision! There's a GREAT doctor, AND You would never have to worry about childcare for your child while you go the doctor. Sawyer and I would be more than happy to take care of that for you!

Kristen went to Dr. Pollard's yesterday, so I had the priviledge of keeping Miss Maggie Ruth. She is SWEET!! She is a girl after my own heart, because she sings ALL the time! I love it! I was very impressed when I could recognize the songs! I heard her sing/hum "The ABC Song" and "Jesus Loves Me"! She and Sawyer played in his toy room and in the pool. They both like the water hose, but they shared very well! I was proud! :)
Thanks for my fun day, Kristen! I'm glad you made such a wise decision, and I hope all of our other Andy friends will follow in your footsteps!




4 comments:

Kristen said...

It WAS a good decision. Thanks for helping me make it. NO ONE would regret using them. We had a really good time and can't wait to see y'all again on the 23rd. Love and miss y'all bunches!!!

Beth said...

Sweet Babies! And oh my goodness... look at that boy's tummy!!! It's gonna explode!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest little blondes playing together. Those pict
ures sure did make my day. When Knox gets older, we are coming to play in that sweet pool of Sawyer's!

erika said...

love those green walls!
and those cute kids!
send me pix of your house!?
xoxo
e