Sunday, June 8, 2008

Beach Baby





We just got back from a fantastic weekend at the beach. We went to Panama City this year and stayed at the Celadon...which was next door to SPLASH (another group of condos). I had not heard of "Splash," but after seeing it-we want to stay there next year. It has lots of indoor water park stuff. It looks fun!!!!! Allyson said Tommy Tubberville has a place there...maybe next year we'll have pictures of Sawyer and TT, but until then....
This place was great too! Walker's grandmother takes us to the beach every year, and it's always so much fun! This year was one of my favorites so far as a Williams-definitely different from years past. Even last year, Sawyer was so little-I could just lay out...but oh, what a difference a year makes! That little boy LOVED everything about this trip and kept his mama busy! He liked playing in the sand, but he really loved the pool and his cousins! Poor Walker was sick 1/2 the trip, but the second half of the trip, he was much better! THANK GOODNESS! We missed Daddy while he was out of commission!
I'd say highlights from the trip were:
-playing with Sawyer in the pool
-dinner at the Back Porch with the whole family PLUS Allyson! :) (Thanks for coming, Brown-Brown!)
-dinner last night at Bayou Bill's Crab House b/c we got a big, round table, so it was fun!
-Crab Hunting with Mikey, Gracie, Diana, and Walker-we found LOTS of them!


I took lots of pictures. Click HERE, and go to play slideshow to see them all!

7 comments:

Shonna said...

Imagine what it is going to be like next summer with little Sawyer man and his baby brother...F-U-N!!! I am glad to hear that y'all had a good time and that Walker is feeling better!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

I can't believe we didn't see yall! We stayed just a little farther down (close to Thomas doughnuts)at my uncle's beach house. AND we went to the Back Porch to eat Friday and Saturday night. Josh said yall were at PCB this weekend, so we were watching for yall!!! Glad yall had a great time!! It was so beautiful, especially Sunday when the double red flags came down! :)

Anonymous said...

The slideshow was too cute!

The Clarks said...

Cute pictures!! I just want to squeeze those fat little cheeks. Ashley, you look great for a pregnant gal! Can't even tell you're showing! Would love to see ya'll sometime! Oh, I have a paint question to ask you. If you think about it give me a call. We're about to start getting ready for baby boy (with no name yet!!)
Love ya'll!

Amber said...

I am so glad that you had a wonderful trip! Your pictures are great and you look fabulous!

Beth said...

Hey Skinny Minny!! You look fabulous! I love the pictures. I am so glad you called yesterday! We are coming to visit SOON!!! I PROMISE!

Jenifer Earnest said...

Hey! Love the slideshow. You look GREAT! Are you feeling as good as you look? Hope to see you guys soon!