Monday, June 9, 2008

VBS Bound



I thought we were funny in our matching shirts! Too bad Sawyer decided to stick his hand in the grill's grease bucket when we got home. I tried hard, but I was unable to remove it all from his brand new t-shirt...bummer! I should have read Helpful Hints from Heloise before I washed his shirt for the first time....
I read cornstarch would remove grease, but it doesn't work as well after the shirt's been through the washing machine.
Oh well! What can you do??
We hated to miss Carolina's Bible School, but this is okay so far! We just miss our friends!!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Cute Ashley!! He has the most adorable cheeks!! Hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

We missed you too!!! We also miss you on the sb team. never fear though Ashley and jennifer are manning your position Ashley even made an Ashley Williams catch behind homeplate, she was beside herself with excitement and doesn't even know enough about the game to realize she'd just got someone out!!!!!! Hope ya'll are getting settled and everything is going well. Hope to see ya'll all soon! Kelley