Thursday, October 2, 2008

Willy & Ashley Hit The Town

Last night my sweet mother-in-law kept Sawyer for us as kind of a "trial-run" before Eli's arrival. Walker & I have not had a whole night away since we've had him, so we were all excited about it! So, what to do on our big night out? We headed to Dothan to go see "Fireproof" since it had come so highly recommended by my sisters. We got to Dothan about 6:00 and decided to wait to go to the late movie, so we'd have time to play.
It was fabulous! We dined at Red Lobster-casually eating our delicious meal. Then, we headed to Dick's Sporting Goods where we just leisurely walked around for an hour, went to Bruster's for Ice Cream, and then headed to my favorite store, Target. The only purchase made was a pack of diapers and a pair of earrings, but man-please-we had fun! Have I ever mentioned that I really like Walker?? :)
The movie was EXCELLENT! It lived up to all my expectations, and I would highly recommend it!
Today, I had a doctor's appointment. Walker took the morning off to go with me since they were doing an ultrasound. Eli now weighs approximately 6 lbs 1 ounce and is in "ready" position to come on into the world! I can't wait to meet him! Walker planned to pick Sawyer up this afternoon after working in Clayton today, so I have been to the eye doctor, to Wal-Mart, gotten a haircut, had my eyebrows waxed OFF and taken a nap! :) I think she got a little carried away with the wax, but that's okay! All-in-all, a very good day!
Now, I'm just counting down the minutes until they get back. They should be here in about 10 minutes, and I'm hoping Sawyer-man will have missed his mama a little bit anyway!

7 comments:

Darby said...

Did you know I live 34 secs from Dick's & Target? Next time will you please drop in on me? Do y'all want to come over for the AU game on Sat??

Allyson said...

Please take a picture of your eyebrows :). You've made us curious.

The Clarks said...

Who's Willy?!? Is this a nickname for Walker that we didn't know about?

Beth said...

I am so glad y'all were able to get together, alone!!! It is nice to do all along, and very necessary! I bet you felt like a bird out of a cage~

Willy? Did you just come up with this? I have never heard you call him that!

I was thinking about you just yesterday, wondering how you were doing these last few weeks. And I'm like Allyson, I want to see some pictures of those eyebrows!!!!

Ashley said...

y'all are funny! i can't just post a picture of my eyebrows! can i? maybe you should both come see me!
Willy-y'all didn't know that's what i call him sometimes? i don't know why-but it kind of stuck with me.
were y'all wondering-who is this willy-boy ashley's out on a date with? :) :) Just Walker "willy" Williams

Julie said...

I am happy that you and "Willy" were able to have a night together. Jeremy and I are overdue on a night to ourselves. We are hoping to have one really soon!!!

lindsay said...

Thats funny about your eyebrows. Remember in college when I got my face burned from that???

When is Eli actually due?