Friday, October 24, 2008

He-Man


See his tongue sticking out? He's really working hard!
I ordered a new camera the other day, and I had the shipping expedited just in case Eli decided to come before the UPS Ground shipment. I don't have Eli yet, but I thoroughly enjoyed my little photo shoot with Sawyer-man today. He is a character and a half. We spent the day going on several walks in the ugly weather. He also likes to drive Walker's truck around our neighborhood...so I let him, and he's into picking up the smaller pumpkin and moving it around. I think it's pretty impressive for a little guy! :)
Do y'all think I should be cleaning my house or freezing meals or something productive in preparation for #2??
Are y'all going to quit reading my blog because all I talk about is my kid????
Thanks for hanging in there with me! He pretty much consumes my days! Can't wait to meet his brother!
He says, "Hey....Hey....Hey" ALL the time. He'd mow a little bit, and then turn around and say, "hey...hey!"

Please don't hold this fuzzy picture against the camera-just the photographer! I'm pretty sure I moved trying to capture those 2 smiles! :)



I did go to a "Girls' Night Out" tonight where we put together shoeboxes for Operation Christmas Child. I enjoyed it! I've also just started a new Bible Study called, "For Women Only." Has anyone done that one? So far-so good!

5 comments:

Allyson said...

You can bet I won't stop reading your blog if all you talk about is that precious face!! I'm very impressed he can pick up the pumpkin. that's got to be like 1/4 or so of his weight, right? he is so cute and the hey, hey pictures made me laugh out loud!!

Anonymous said...

I will never stop reading your blog, Ash! Well...I might if you quit posting pictures of that precious boy and his baby brother (he will be here so soon!!!).

Julie said...

You have a precious subject to talk about so you need to keep on talking.......I love hearing about your cute Sawyer!

The Braddocks said...

I loved loved loved For Women Only. Been married for (what feels like) forever and Learned SO much from it. Scott and I talk about parts of it pretty often. Soooo glad you're doing it! :)

Jenifer Earnest said...

Oh My Goodness! Can Sawyer-man get any cuter. I love the Auburn attire...wish he had a team to be proud of:(