Monday, October 20, 2008

Big Weekend with the Browns

Friday night, Katie and her big crew and Mama and Daddy came down to stay with us so we could all go to Allyson's baby shower in Dothan on Saturday morning. That was 7 extra people in our house...a house full! :) The whole weekend was really fun!
Allyson's shower was SO CRAZY NICE!! Wes's cousin, Heather, went all out! I got SEVERAL new things for Eli as well! God blessed us both with FANTASTIC in-law families! REALLY! I don't know too many families as sweet as the Williams but the Harper crew is right up there too! How blessed are we??? I don't think I've ever seen Allyson look as pretty as she did on Saturday! She's 31weeks pregnant, but she looks like a rock star! WAY TO GO, Brown-Brown! :)

While we were in Dothan, Walker, Daddy and Scott took Grace, Shelby, Julia, and Sawyer to our church's pumpkin patch. They had a great time too!




Saturday was also Julia's second birthday, so when we got back from Dothan, we had a little birthday cake to celebrate her day! I felt priviledged that we got to celebrate with her in Enterprise! Sunday the whole crew went to church with us, so that was fun! I was glad they could see where we go.
I think everyone would have enjoyed it if Eli had also made an appearance on Saturday, but he seems pretty content right where he is at the moment. I guess that will be a good reason for all the Browns to come back soon though!!


5 comments:

Allyson said...

Those sure are some cute kids you spent your weekend with. Looks like fun!! Thanks for the compliment. i think you must be losing it, but I still appreciate it. Love you!!

Beth said...

I'm glad y'all got to hang! And Allyson does look beautiful...now where is the beautiful picture of you?!!

I love the one with Walker and his "purse"!! That place is gorgeous!! How do you feel?! It's getting soooooooo close!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth said...

I meant hang "out"! That sounded pretty crazy, huh?!!!!!!!
{I'm glad you got to hang wit' yo' posse in yo' hood!}

Tara said...

Such a fun weekend! Both you preggo Browns look like rockstar mamas! Beautiful!!

Ashley said...

Y'all are nice, but I was cracking myself up b/c I was NOT cute!! :) I'm just big!!! I had on my pants and flat shoes...comfortable but definitely not cute! Thanks for the kind words though!