Tuesday, April 1, 2008

We're Getting Tubes Tomorrow




I have a prayer request for Sawyer. He's getting tubes put in his ears and his adenoids taken out in the morning (Wednesday) about 7:30. He's had many ear infections and been congested all his life, so the doctor thinks this should clear up both our problems. Anyway...If you read this, please say a prayer that everything will go smoothly for him. Thanks!
I also wanted to share pictures from our weekend with my parents in Hartselle. My daddy will tell you all day that Sawyer gets his good looks from him! He may be right! :) They're both pretty handsome fellas!



Allyson and Wes didn't make it to Hartselle on this trip. They had a "ball" to go to with Wes's work. She called Saturday, and they were going out on their boat to watch an air show before the big ball. How fun is that??? They're living a slightly different life than the Williams these days! Anyway...thought she looked beautiful, so I'd share a picture! :)


This is one of Sawyer's favorite things to do...pretend like he's driving Walker's truck. It is the greatest toy we have!

8 comments:

Shonna said...

I hope everything goes well with little Sawyer man tomorrow. We will say a prayer for him...and his Mama and Daddy!!!

Jennie-Marie said...

We will be praying for each of you!!!

Darby said...

I'll be praying. Is it happening in Andalusia?

The Clarks said...

You will certainly be in our prayers tomorrow. I'm sure you'll see only good results. We went through the same thing during Ty's first winter. Since then, we've had no more ear infections. It was the best thing we could have ever done. We'll be thinking of you!

Ashley said...

Not in Andalusia-in Enterprise, Dr. McQueen

Beth said...

We are praying for you guys. I will call you later to check-in.

Anonymous said...

Hope everything goes okay...I'm praying for him!

DeAnne DuBose said...

I hope things went well today. I've been praying for you all.