Thursday, April 3, 2008

We're Doing Good!

Sawyer's surgery went really well yesterday. The doctor had told us he had "glue ear," and yesterday after he did the surgery he said his ears were full of cement. So, the doctor thought the surgery was much needed. He also said his adenoids were very large, and they definitely needed to come out too. It was good to hear that we'd done the right thing!
We brought Sawyer home, and he ate like a champ! Then, we put him to bed and he slept pretty much ALL day. When he was awake, he was happy. I can tell he's walking better already.
Aunt D sent balloons, and they were a hit! I bought some jello for him, so I think Sawyer thought it was his birthday between the balloons and jello!
Thank you for all your prayers! They worked!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

I am so gald to hear everything went well yesterday! Did they go ahead and take out his addenoids?

lindsay said...

SO glad to hear that! I was praying for you guys this morning!

The Nebrigs said...

I'm so glad everything went well!!

Amber said...

Yeah! I am so glad the surgery went well and Sawyer is on the mend!