Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Risdon!

Our sweet, little nephew, Risdon, had his birthday party Sunday afternoon, so we couldn't miss it! We left after church and made it just in time for ice cream sundaes! Risdon's house is toyland, so Sawyer LOVED it! The little kids walked around and played, and the big kids hung out in the tree pretty much the whole time!

PS-I turned the autoplay off on my playlist. I use to enjoy those songs, but I've about played them to death. They're still there though if anyone wants to listen.





3 comments:

The Clarks said...

Looks like some boys had a good time.

Shonna said...

Aren't these birthday parties a good excuse to get to visit with family and friends...looks like y'all had fun!!!

Kristen said...

I love Risdon's little shoes... they're too cute. See you tomorrow!