Thursday, April 24, 2008

Craziness Around Here

Between the appraiser calling, bank people calling, and the movers calling this morning, you'd think we're going somewhere. This moving thing is keeping me busy today! What's a girl to do? Well, I'm headed to Pensacola tomorrow and Saturday. We're closing on this house Monday, so doesn't this sound like a good weekend to fly the coop?? I'm going to an Extraordinary Women's Conference with ladies from church, and Walker is headed to Clayton with Sawyer to turkey hunt and for back-up support while I'm out of town. We'll get it all done...I'm sure!

Our other exciting news is that Katie and Scott, who have lived a LONNNNNNNNNG way away for the past 8 years are moving back to Alabama this week with my PRECIOUS nieces! My dad is in the air as we speak flying out to Cali, so he can drive one of their cars cross country. They have lots of stops planned on the way. We expect them in about a week. I'm REALLY EXCITED that they will be so much closer, and Grace will start school in Hartselle in the fall.
Welcome Home, Braddock Family! :)

2 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I can't believe the time has finally come for the Braddocks to come home! Hooray! And leave it up to Katie to drive across the country with 3 children...she is truly my hero! And it sounds like you've been pretty busy yourself, little momma! Make sure you take it easy - you are growing a baby in there, you know!!

Shonna said...

I am so excited that your sis and family are moving home...what a blessing!