Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Playing with Friends





Just thought I'd share the pictures I took of Sawyer and his best buddies today. Aren't they handsome? Hunter and Taylor Earnest have been friends of Sawyer's from the start. They are SOOOOOOOOOOOO Sweet to him! They also have a lot to do with why I wanted another baby so soon. They are 18 months apart and are so sweet to each other. I hope Sawyer and his new brother/sister will be that close.
John Luke Colvin is his other best buddy! They had fun playing outside together today. These sweet boys and their sweet mamas are going to make it hard to move from Andalusia!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Sweet, Sweet Boys!!! We had fun!

anna and geoffrey said...

I wish you would go visit my sweet Granddaddy before you leave... he's precious and lives on E 3 Nothch St!


Ask Al about him ;)

Anonymous said...

Ashley, A sad day is coming! We wish you didn't have to go.
Carolina folks are sure going to miss the Williams family. Our family wishes your family the best! Beth and John Luke are going to have an empty spot in their hearts. I love you, Sawyer, and that sweet,sweet Walker. Mrs. Cathy