Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hooray For Spring!

Good Grief! I love this weather! It has been such a fun week! We had a picnic out at Open Pond with our church friends on Wednesday, went to Enterprise to visit our house and to the park on Thursday with my friend Jennifer and her boys, and today we went to John Luke's first birthday party. Sawyer and I have just been playing! That's both of our favorite thing-just ask Walker! :) I am sooooooooo not into cooking and cleaning, so whenever we can go...we're ready!
I have been feeling really good all week too, so that's been nice! I go to the doctor for my first ultrasound on Monday. We also go back for Sawyer's checkup on Monday, so Walker took the day off. Looks like we'll be closing on this house April 28th and closing on our new house April 30th or so. Then, I'm planning a mongo yard sale that I am extremely excited about!

Here are a few pictures from our week...



ps...I changed my mind about the playlist. I missed the music! ESPECIALLY when I saw that the song that was suppose to be playing when I was on the blog this time was Trace Atkins' song "You're Going to Miss This." I love that sweet song! Makes me cry though...EVERY Time I hear it! It's a little ridiculous! I know I'm a little more emotional right now than usual, but I even cried at the show, "The Office," the other day when Jim said he had bought Pam a ring. Does anyone else enjoy that show? I think it's hilarious-not a crying-type show at all! I know I'm ridiculous!

4 comments:

Shonna said...

That is a great song! Caroline and I have enjoyed spending some time with y'all this week...can't wait for the park visits in Enterprise!!!

Dave and Mandi said...

I heard that song while waiting in the drive-through at Back-Yard Burger yesterday and it made me cry... so I do not think you are being ridiculous at all! Also, I am so happy to find another fan of The Office! I own every season on DVD. Did you say Jim bought Pam a ring?? I missed Thursday night b/c I was at the beach, and Dave is turkey hunting in Tennessee. I love, love, love Jim!! (That's what she said!)

Anonymous said...

Really enjoyed the slideshow! I feel the happiest on pretty days like you! Love you. -Al

Anonymous said...

You are NOT ridiculous...I loved The Office the other night. Jim is sooo precious.