Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Class of '98

Somehow or another...I am now heading up my 10 year reunion (me and Brown-Brown, of course). Anyway...we've gotten our schedule pretty much outlined. We're going to tailgate and go to a high school football game Friday night, have a family picnic Saturday afternoon, the reunion party Saturday night, and go to church Sunday morning.
We were talking about keepsakes, and Allyson thought it would be fun to make a CD of fun songs from our high school years. I'll have to get the list together and share-it's pretty fun!

I thought this was a fantastic idea, and I'm wondering if anyone else has any fun ideas to share from what you're doing at your reunion. Has anyone been to one yet? Any games we should play?
It's strange to be talking about a 10 year reunion! Most days I feel like I'm just 18! :)
I'm looking forward to getting feedback on this one!!

3 comments:

The Clarks said...

Sorry Ashley--can't help you out on this one. Can you believe we didn't have a 10 year reunion? Our officers were all boys, so I guess that's why. I guess the girls will have to plan something if we're ever going to have anything.

Jennie-Marie said...

I can't believe its been 10 years!! I too feel more like 18 than 28. Ours is next fall sometime too!

Ashley said...

Jennie Marie,
When you find out what's going on with yours, I'd love to know!