Thursday, January 10, 2008

Cabin Fever


Isn't that the cutest face you've ever seen?
It is to his mama! However, it's been a slow, last three days in Andalusia. I have to admit that I have been seriously contemplating whether I should try and go back to work next year or not today. I have been to Wal-Mart twice, Winn-Dixie once, the park this afternoon, and that's about it for the last few days. I guess I got spoiled having so many other people around over Christmas, and now that we're back, I'm ready for some planned activities! We'll see about going back to work...I may not feel the same tomorrow, but the thought sounds pretty good today. I know it's a total blessing to be able to stay at home, but this mama needs to be busy! Sawyer is doing good, but sometimes I think he gets bored playing with just me too! Tomorrow, our neighbor, Rosemary, is letting me babysit her little three-week old baby for a little while. I think my new friend, Lyndsay, may come help. So, that will be good! I'm sure all you other stay-at-home moms can relate! Somedays are just like this....
Sawyer is being decidated at church on Sunday morning. I'm excited about that! Aunt Al, Uncle Wes, Granny Beck, Papa Pitt, and Grandmama will be joining us! I can't wait to have all of that company! I'm even going to try and cook a ham! We'll see how that goes...
My grandmother Grace is in the hospital with pneumonia, so my parents won't be able to make it. We'll miss you!

4 comments:

Tara Verdigets said...

Girl, don't do it!! Stay at home :) Everyday, I count down the hours until I can leave work. I've been working for 6 years and I am TIRED! Ha! You would think I was 65 or something!
Tara (Roberson) Verdigets

Beth said...

It will get better. We all have days like that! But, when you look at that sweet little face, don't it make it all worth it?! In the long run, he will be so blessed!!! Just think next week we can start back walking! That will help. Maybe! Hang in there!!!

Emily Chappell said...

You changed your blog!

Have fun this weekend with your fam. Tell Allyson and Wes I said hi!

The Martin Family said...

Just have another one and then you won't have ANY down time! That's my plan!
I hope the dedication was great this morning...I know your parents hated to miss it. Call me when you have time and tell me all about it! Love you!