Thursday, May 29, 2008

Headed to Hartselle...

I just wanted to let y'all know that we're headed to Hartselle in the morning. My mom called tonight, and she said the Hospice nurse had been out to their house tonight, and they don't expect my Grandmother Grace to live much longer. Praise the Lord she is a Christian. She will be so much better off when this does happen, and we all know that! Anyway...it's strange posting this, but I know a lot of you would like to know, so I just wanted to give you the update. I have sweet friends!!!

I went back and added a picture. I know a lot of you have met her at some point, so here's a picture of Grandmother from November with Sawyer.

7 comments:

Jennie-Marie said...

We will be praying for your family, for comfort in the time you have already had and will have with your Grandmother while you are home and for safe travel. Thanks for sharing with us.

Darby said...

Be safe... I'm praying. Please keep us posted! I love you!

erika said...

Precious grandmother! I will be praying for you... call me if you need anything!
XOXO
E

Kristen said...

I'm praying for all of you. Please be safe and call if anything changes. I love you!

DeAnne DuBose said...

Your in my prayers.

Josh and Lyndsay said...

We are praying for you and the rest of the family. Have a safe trip.

Julie said...

We will be praying for you and your family during this time. It is comforting to know that heaven is waiting for those that have been believers in Jesus Christ!! You will be able to see your gandmother again one day!!