Sunday, March 2, 2008

Weekend in Clayton



We went to Clayton on Saturday morning to celebrate Granny Beck's birthday. We went fishing in Mr. John Pitt's pond Saturday afternoon, and we all caught lots of fish. I wish I had a picture of my big bass! :) Saturday night Diana (Walker's sister) had a birthday party for Mrs. Becky. We all had a great time, especially Sawyer b/c his Aunt D's house is Toyland. I thought I'd share a picture of Sawyer and Risdon. They are a month and a half apart in age, and they already have fun together. Risdon took his first steps last week....Sawyer's still working on that!

4 comments:

Beth said...

Sounds like my kind of fun! Call me.

Anonymous said...

Hey!! Can't wait to see you on Friday!! I am soooooooo excited y'all are all going to come see us!! i'm off to the grocery store to get you some food (since my pantry is pretty much like your's this morning)
Allyson

Anonymous said...

Hey Brown...Happy Birthday to you (and AL)! I hope you have a wonderful day today!

Emily Chappell said...

Hay, Happy birthday to you yesterday! I always remember because it's the same as my dad's. Hope it was fabulous!