Monday, March 10, 2008

"And We're Off!"


Aunt Al snapped this picture this weekend at her house

We have been on the go this past week-everyday. We have made several trips to Enterpirse, went to see Aunt Al and Uncle Wes in PCB this weekend, and we made a quick trip to Dothan today. In the whole process of getting a new house-I've been obessing over paint color, cabinet color and tile choices. I told Erika I don't see how she does her job, there are SOOOOOOOOO Many Choices!!...I've even been dreaming about paint color! It is fun, but I am anxious to see the finished product. I am hoping that it will all come together. We shall see!!
The house we're buying is in Enterprise (about 3 miles north of the circle). When Walker and I first saw it, it was 60 days from completion, which means we got in just in time to make all these fun decisions about "our" house. So, anyway, that's what we've been doing. Allyson spent the day with me picking out bath mats and shower curtains. You know she's a good one when she'll spend the whole day shopping for my bathrooms! :) It was fun! Thanks, Al!
Our other big news is that Sawyer became a walker (sort-of)one week ago. He took his first steps alone from the dishwasher to a kitchen chair in an effort to get his juice. He's not walking everywhere yet, but he is taking a few steps at a time, so I think my life is about to get a lot more interesting!
I thought I'd share his 12 month pictures if you're interested. I'll have to apologize for the white outfit he has on in the pictures. I took the outfit that Sawyer was dedicated in at the beginning of January to have his pictures made. Why did I think it would still fit? I guess I was just hoping to get another wear out of it....but that was the wrong decision! :) So, just forgive Sawyer's mama for those and enjoy the rest.
www.amynicholsphotography.com

Go to "Proofing" and the password is "sawyer"

7 comments:

Darby said...

Ok, so I could only see one picture. Him in the firetruck outfit and then the rest didn't load.I'll have to try again! But that one sure was precious!

Shonna said...

My favorite picture is the one that is next to last!!! And you're right, things are about to change with Sawyer being a "walker", but it is a good change because he can keep up with you and you have two hands again to do some of the things you need to do.

Beth said...

Yeah!! Go Sawyer! How is the house decorating going? Let me know when you are going back to Enterprise to see the house. We HAVE GOT to get back to walking. When and if things slow down and you get a minute, call me. Hope to see ya'll soon!

DeAnne DuBose said...

He is so cute!

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE!

Tara said...

Congrats on the new house! That's so exciting!! I'm sure you'll pick out everything just perfectly and it will look beautiful.

Julie said...

I don't believe John Parker has slowed down since he took his first steps a year ago!! I'm sure Sawyer will be the same way!! It is exhausting at times to keep up with their footsteps, or I should say the running mode that John Parker has entered-but it is a fun age!! When are ya'll officially moving into your new home in Enterprise?