Tuesday, February 12, 2008

We'll Party on Another Day

Update on Grandmother-They found an abcess on my grandmother's colon. So, tomorrow afternoon, she is having surgery to remove it to help alleviate the stomach pains. I'm going to head to North Alabama in the morning, so I can be there with my mom.
Sawyer's 1st birthday party was scheduled for Saturday, but I'm going to postpone the big festivities for another weekend. I hate to, but I'm pretty sure Sawyer won't mind nearly as much as his mama.
His birthday is Friday, so if I'm still around Decatur, we may have to take advantage of the Chuck E' Cheese or something fun!
Thanks for your concern and your prayers!

8 comments:

The Martin Family said...

I've been out of blog world for a few days and had no idea...I'm so sorry. I'll be praying for your whole family. I know seeing that sweet little boy is great medicine for your grandmother! Happy Early Birthday, Sawyer!

Anonymous said...

Tell that sweet Sawyer I said Happy Birthday. I will be praying for your grandmother and your family. We have got to catch up. Call me when you get some down time.Be safe during your travels!!! Talk to you soon.
Love, Suzanne Cotton

Dave and Mandi said...

Happy first birthday sweet Sawyer!

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Happy First Birthday Saywer!

Beth said...

Happy Birthday to Sawyer! Today is the actual day. Can you believe it's been a year, Mama?!!!

Kristen said...

Happy Birthday Sawyer Brown!!! How's Grandma Grace? Give us an update if you get a minute... or just call me! Hope you're enjoying visiting with your family!

Julie said...

Happy Birthday Saywer-the BIG "1"!
My prayers are with you and your family!

Julie said...

Ooops!! I totally spelled Sawyer's name the wrong way. I didn't notice until it was too late to change! SORRY!
Crazy me! :)