Thursday, February 21, 2008

"Take me to the River..."









"...Drop me in the water."
I know Erika, Darby, and Allyson are at least with me remembering Big Mouth Billy Bass! :) There was one at Good ol' Boys, where I served a short-term sentence as a hostess.
Those were funny, little, singing fish! I remember it also sang "Don't worry be happy."
Those were funny, little fish!

While we were in Hartselle, Walker went fishing in his dad's pond and caught this big fish. He was excited, because it was the biggest bass he's caught. Luckily, he's not into mounting them, just cooking them! Yum! :)
We had to take a picture to share with my dad....not that Walker would brag or anything! :)

4 comments:

erika said...

You TOTALLY crack me up! I love you and I miss you! YEAH WALKER! Big o fish!

Darby said...

Walker's dad has a pond in Hartselle? I didn't know that! That's one big fish and I almost forgot about Good 'Ole Boys... how could that have happened!? It was good and I do remember the talking fish!!

Anonymous said...

Hello!! Tell Walker congratulations on the nice fish! Wish I had a blog and could show you the whoppers I usually catch. :) love you. -Aunt Al

Ashley said...

Maybe you should get a blog, Auntie Al. I know this doesn't compare to your big whopper fish, but at least it doesn't have that gross pink thing under his head....like those big, salt-water fish do! :)
D-bone, I wondered about that sounding clear-but by "we" I meant me and little bit-not Walker-he was in Clayton, AL of course!