Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Playing Outside Today









Sawyer and I have had a LAID BACK day today! My friend, Beth, who we go walking with everyday called to say she couldn't go today. I should have gone with just the two of us, but instead we've been here. Sawyer is getting really close to crawling. Walker thinks I don't put him down to let him try to crawl, but today I have been, and he's getting better! He's able to push himself slowly to where he wants to go. We spent a long time today outside on a pallet. I think he must be his daddy's child, because he notices everything outside, the birds, the trees, the squirrels-things I wouldn't have paid as much attention to-excpet that I'm married to Walker.
One of Sawyer's favorite things to do right now is roll his lips. The other day in Target he wanted everyone to know he was there, so he did it for 30 minutes I'm guessing. I found myself wishing he'd stop. Really though, it's pretty cute! He can already give a zerbert due to all this practice!
I hear him downstairs waking up...I'm off to get him!

0 comments: