Wednesday, October 24, 2007

It Is Magic!





I want to eventually do a favorite things post, but I don't have time this second....BUT I had to pass along my new favorite thing! It's funny how excited I am over this, but if y'all had seen my bathtub, you would understand! I live in a house that was built in 1939, and I'm pretty sure we have the original bathtub. As much as I've scrubbed, I couldn't get it to look clean. That's why Sawyer is 8 months old, and he still takes a bath in the kitchen sink.

Anyway...I had a coupon for this "Magic Eraser." I had a pink spot on my kitchen floor from some toy, and I thought I'd give it a shot. Well, I bought it yesterday and tried it out on my kitchen floor. This spot came up easily, so I took my little piece of magic into the bathroom, and I started scrubbing. IT WAS AMAZING! I'm not kidding! I went back today and bought another pack to finish the job, but this was the best money I have spent in a while! It's less than $3 at Wal-Mart for a pack of two. I bought the "extra power" pack.

Has anyone else tried this? I know they have been around a while, but this was my first experience, and it was too good not to share!

1 comments:

erika said...

they are my favorite too! great for scuff marks on baseboards! but don't let sawyer get his hands on them- they will burn his skin. i saw an email once!
xoxo
e