Monday, November 14, 2011

Costa Rica


Guess who is going to Costa Rica?  Walker Williams!  My husband that hates to fly or leave his wife and kiddos is off to Costa Rica in January for an agricultural mission trip, and I am SO EXCITED for him!!  Our wonderful church is big on following Jesus and his commandments!  :)  Isn't that great!?!? 
So, Jesus told us to "go and tell," so Walker is facing his fear and trusting that God will take care of him to teach about Jesus and to teach some Costa Ricans how to make the best use of their cows and chickens. 
Last night Sawyer's prayer was, "Dear God, please keep Daddy safe on his way to Costa Rica, and I am so glad he is going to tell people about you!" 
I love these boys that live in my house and their heart for the Lord!  Just wanted to share our news! I'm excited to see how God is going to use Walker!  I'll keep you posted.

1 comments:

Beth said...

I love it!!! Can't wait to hear all about it:)