Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Game Day

I'm playing catch up, but....Walker & I headed to Auburn to meet some of my favorite people and watch the Florida game.  The day before we planned to go, I sprained my ankle, but I was bound and determined to make it to the Plains.  We really enjoyed a great day in Auburn while Sawyer & Eli enjoyed playing with Beck Beck and Papa Pitt.  We got to eat lunch with this kid....


 She and I cracked oursleves up while Wes and Walker waited forever in line at the Barbeque House.   Then, we went to Lenzie's tailgate to meet up with these sweet girls....

 Of course....a MAJOR highlight for me is always seeing this face...
 Here's my sweet husband in his orange and blue! :)  I think he wears it well!
 Walker and I headed out after the game, so we woke up and took these boys fishing in Papa Pitt's pond.


We only caught one fish...not sure why....maybe it was because it was a hot time of the day, and the fish were all in the middle of the pond, and we were fishing off the bank. Maybe it was b/c we played hookey from church to take them fishing....but either way...a good time was had by all! :) 

0 comments: