Saturday, September 12, 2009

Kick 'Em In the Butt Big Blue!






So far....Mama's doing good on my boys being AUBURN TIGERS! We are! I'm just working hard to keep it that way. (Have I mentioned how thankful I am for Aubie??)
Although Walker is a HUGE Alabama fan-THANK THE LORD he's not obnoxious about it! He hardly mentions it. I think he knows this scores him zero points with his lovely wife, but anyway...WARRRRRRRRRRRR EAGLE! Tonight's game makes me want to go to the Plains VERY BADLY! I loved it!

4 comments:

Lisa said...

War Eagle! And great job keeping those boys on the "good" side. :-) Eli's pictures were adorable. I would love to see those sweet boys when your home sometime.

Allyson said...

Could they be any cuter?? I don't think so!! WAR EAGLE little fellas!! Love y'all!

Beth said...

We are with ya on that one...WAR EAGLE!!! Those are some mighty cute tigers you got there!!!

Anonymous said...

My sympathy to Walker!! Roll Tide!! Kelley