Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Fabulous Weekend

We had a girls' weekend this weekend in Panama City. I am very, very thankful for my Auburn friends! I have some really good ones! :) Thanks, girls, for a fun weekend! Thank you to the Meltons for providing our fantastic lodging and a special thank you to the Bourlands for our night out Saturday night to celebrate their sweet daughter's birthday-complete with dinner at a nice restraunt & a limo. I think we all enjoyed it just as much as the birthday girl! We just played like we were carefree college kids (except we did it on a much nicer budget)! AND thank you to my sweet, dear husband for keeping our boys all weekend. They had fun too! Here are a few pictures....

Bourland, Lenzie, Sarah, me, and Allyson

Us with the Birthday Girl! Isn't she cute??

0 comments: