Friday, June 19, 2009

We've been pretty busy around here lately. I am very thankful! Both boys are cutting teeth, so I think I average 50 dirty diapers a day. I'm thankful we've been getting out and about in between all those dirty diapers! :)

They're still pretty sweet! I think I took this as we waited on Walker to get home one day.
Here's Sawyer and his friend, Tucker. They're pretty funny together-kind of two peas in a pod with their dumptrucks, tractors and now the swimming pool.


We took this at Bama Jam. I never got around to a post on Bama Jam, but it was really fun! We saw Jon Anderson, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Jason Aldean, Allan Jackson, Randy Owen and more. We had a babysitter Thursday and Friday night which was a treat. Then, we took all three Saturday during the day. Kenny Chesney will be here next year. Y'all are all invited. I think there were only 100,000 people about a mile from our house. Yee-haw! :)

Sawyer likes to try to jump and get things like birds or the moon. He hasn't caught either yet.
Here are my boys yesterday morning making a train after breakfast. This is our garden. The FIRST one we've had since Walker and I have been married. It's still kind of pretty, but we've had a sneaky little deer visit our garden more than once. At first, he got our beans, then came back for some okra. Sawyer tells me at least once a day, "The deer ate the beans." Here's our buddies! I wish they lived next door, but I guess the beach isn't too bad either. This was last Friday when we went down for our anniversary. We had a fantastic time. Sawyer LOVED it. Between all the sand and the water...he was in heaven! Us too! :)

See all the teeth? He has a mouth full!

Here are my boys with Miss Bethany Burgess. Her mama was my friend from UAB who married, Walt, my dentist in Opp. She'll be a big sister in about a month. Her mom has mentioned an arranged marriage between Bethany and Sawyer. I think Sawyer would love that! :) He talks about Bethany a lot! Sweet Caleb! :) Happy 1/2 birthday today!! Cute, huh??
Sawyer and his FAVORITE toy!!!!

Our 5 year anniversary! :)

That's all I've got for now! Hope y'all all have a FANTASTIC weekend! Happy Father's Day!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Those are great pictures! You have the most beautiful family. I'm trying to talk Matt into maybe doing a small garden next year. I don't even know where to begin though! :-)

Shonna said...

I LOVE the picture of Sawyer trying to catch a bird...priceless:)

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! Sounds like you're pretty busy with your two boys...I'll soon know what it's like to have two! Congratulations on five years together! Not long ago, we had a deer eat some of my flowers on our patio...and like Sawyer, Riley usually says, "Deer ate your flowers?" like once a day! Funny how they find certain things so interesting!