Friday, May 29, 2009

7 months old...







My youngest baby turned 7 months old this week. Eli is a happy child. REALLY! Sawyer was happy, but Eli is so much more content with everything. It AMAZES me how he'll just smile and talk in the backseat with no form of entertainment. He rarely cries, and if he is crying, he's hungry or fighting sleep. I really feel blessed to be his mama. I love getting to know him more as time goes by. He's finally into baby food. For a couple of months, I thought Eli just wasn't going to be a fan of food. He definitely is now though-squash and sweet potatoes are his favorites. He's not quite crawling, but he rolls everywhere he wants to go and can scoot up to something if he wants it. He LOVES the water and Sawyer, so yesterday (and today) were really good days. I thought I'd post a video to show you "tolerance" in action. I wish I had captured "brotherly love" in action, but as I videoed, Eli looks like he's just being tolerant of his older brother splashing water in his face.




I love these boys! I love how close they are in age. I love how they keep me busy! I love how when I tuck Sawyer in the bed he says, "I love you, Mama." AHHHHH! :)
Today was a good day. Can you tell? We've been to Granny Beck's to the pool all day today, and we had such a good time that we're going back tomorrow.







4 comments:

Allyson said...

I'm SO GLAD you've had such a fun day! I hope today is just as fun!! I love those boys, too. they are precious!!

The Braddocks said...

Those are the cutest boys on the whole stinking planet (well, and Caleb of course). Seriously?? You should be making money off those kids. Love those pictures and those kids!!!

The Clarks said...

I loved the video!!! It looks like my two playing in the pool! Ty will splash right on top of poor little Andrew! He just swallows it all in and keeps smiling! Please come see us this summer! We have a pool if that will get you here!

Beth said...

I tell you, I love those kiddos and their Mama! We miss y'all and hope we get to visit soon! Glad y'all are having so much fun!