Monday, May 4, 2009

6 months ago...

This little dollface was born! (actually he's about 6 mos. 1 week, but I'm a little busy around here!)
Eli is a happy baby! He smiles, flirts and will make goo-goo eyes at me that make me melt. Apparently, he does this to they ladies that work in the nursery at church too, because they LOVE Eli! He became an official sitter this weekend! He's very mobile because he's such a rolly-polly! I'm pretty proud to be his mama! :) Here's a few pictures of my boys.


















5 comments:

Kristen said...

Eli does have some seriously sweet eyes. They're so perfectly round...I love 'em! Hope you're feeling better soon. Miss y'all.

Beth said...

I love those sweet boys!!! I hate we will be missing y'all today but I know you don't want my sick hiney over there!! Maybe the next appt. we can visit...it's only every 2 weeks now!

Allyson said...

I agree he is a dollface!! Can't wait to see y'all this weekend!!

The Clarks said...

What sweet boys!

Shonna said...

Eli is looking more like Sawyer now...cute pictures:)