Monday, February 23, 2009

Fishing Trip

We went to Clayton this weekend for a wedding shower but managed to get there early enough for a picnic and fishing trip. Sawyer and his cousin Mikey ran around looking for cow patties to kick and then found a place to slide in the dirt. When Papa Pitt filled the bucket up with fish, Sawyer liked touching them to make them jump. My fishing skills need lots of work, but I do love to go. Notice the carrier in the picture. I'm looking forward to when Eli will enjoy it as much as the rest of us too. Can't wait until spring!!




2 comments:

Allyson said...

Who is that grown up boy in the hat? He looks SO BIG AND CUTE!! Can't wait to see y'all tomorrow!! I'm so ready!! I may not sleep tonight :)!! (Caleb, too.)

Julie said...

I'm sooooo ready for spring too! Like you, I love spending my time outdoors doing all of those fun things like fishing. John Parker caught his very first fish, all on his own, a couple of weeks ago with my in-laws and LOVED it!! I wasn't around to take a picture of his "trophy" and neither did my relatives think to take a picture...UGHHHHHH! There will ALWAYS be next time and hopefully another bite. :)