Friday, February 27, 2009

Cousin Caleb & His Mama



Have I mentioned how glad I am that Allyson's now a mama too, and she doesn't work ALL the time!!?!? I feel like when her life changed, mine did too! I now get to talk to her throughout the day (except for now b/c she's WAY over her minutes), and we've gotten to see them lots more lately since she's not working! THANK YOU LORD! I still miss seeing her TERRIBLY and really want her to be my next door neighbor. I've been to MOPS this morning (which I enjoy throughly by the way), and as a get-to-know-you question they asked, "If you could have one wish granted what would it be?" I said to have Allyson as my neighbor!
ANYWAY...Her computer has been out of whack for a while, but she posted these pictures of our boys today. I thought they were too cute not to share too.

2 comments:

Allyson said...

Love you! I hope your wish comes true one day! I would love that, too. I'm about to e-mail you pictures of Sawyer in the snow while we were in H'selle - they are sweet!!

lindsay said...

I love how much ya'll love each other! Makes me smile!