Thursday, January 29, 2009

Trip to Hartselle

Thought I should share a few pictures from our trip to Hartselle last week. I LOVED IT! Allyson, Caleb, Sawyer, Eli and I headed North last Monday. Walker and Wes were home working. Our backseat passengers did FANTASTIC! Eli and Caleb slept the whole way there and back, and Sawyer was content to watch Elmo, Barney, Bob The Builder, and "the kids singing." Allyson was fun company in the car! So much so...we took about a 2 hour detour on the way home. OH WeLL...WHAT CAN YOU DO?? I must say that I do like that girl!!! We stayed at my parents' house almost the whole time we were there. We made a quick run to a consignment shop in Hartselle and to Katie's once, but other than that...we were homebound. Thankfully, we had LOTS of visitors come by to meet our new little fellas! I enjoyed the trip immensely!









Suzanne came by too. She gave us her expertise on swaddling and shushing babies. Unfortunately, I took that pic with Al's camera, and sadly, she returned home to find out her computer has crashed. BUMMER!

6 comments:

Darby said...

i wish i could have gone w/yall. saw al on sunday.... i do love that girl {& her baby} too.. and i love you too! makes me want a roadtrip w/e... she'll want to ride on the roof though!

Shonna said...

Fun, fun, fun!!! I have never really thought you and Allyson looked a whole lot like Katie until I saw that profile shot of Katie and I was trying to figure out which of the three it was (just for a moment)...I totally see it now!

Anonymous said...

I better get a call next time you guys come to Hartselle. Lisa and I would love to meet the new additions (and see you guys too)!

Matt B.

Anonymous said...

by the way. i got an email from you this morning asking for money to get you back home from Africa. Apparently someone has hijacked your hotmail account. you probably are getting notified from a bunch of people I just wanted to let you know.

Matt B.

Beth said...

Fun! Fun! I know y'all enjoyed yourselves!

How about some new pictures???!!

When are you coming to have pictures made??

Beth said...

Mrs. Ashley,
I would sure like to see some new pics of my buddies!!!!

Love,
John Luke