Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Happy Tuesday!

My little life is SO SIMPLE, but it sure is good. Poor Sawyer has been kind of sick the last couple of days. His eyes have been COMPLETELY matted shut the past two mornings, and he looked pitiful! I know he probably thought he was blind this morning when he couldn't open either eye. We went to Dr. Bang yesterday and the ENT, Dr. McQueen, today to see about him. My "jewel of a husband" (as Mrs. Cathy Jacobs correctly called him) took off of work to go with me to BOTH doctors appointments in the past 2 days. I really don't take this for granted! I appreciate Walker wanting to go with me and his job that allows him time off, because it sure makes it a lot easier and a lot more fun when Daddy gets to go! :) Thanks, Walker! Anyway...I think we're slowly getting better! It was pretty warm in the sunshine today, so we took advantage of what may be our last pretty day for a while and played outside.
Thought I'd share a few pictures from our day.




Sawyer has to stop ALL along on his ride to pick up leaves, rocks and sticks. It makes for a VERY long trip down the street. He's so funny because he notices EVERYTHING! This is definitely not a trait he gets from his mama.

Here's my sweet second child laying out in the front yard while his ol' mama walks down the street with his brother.

5 comments:

Shonna said...

Looks like my kind of day! One of my "resolutions" (which I plan to do a post on later) is to slow down and take life one day at a time...enjoy life! So far, so good!!!

I hope Sawyer man is feeling better and his little eyes are okay. He doesn't look like he missed a beat!!

Adrienne said...

That is so sweet! I really need to come by and see yall...but I don't know where your new house is!

Allyson said...

Caleb looks a whole lot like Eli in those pictures. I like Shonna's resolution. I think I'll take it on for myself, too.

Beth said...

That looks like a fun day! And how sweet of your husband for all his help! Through these last few weeks, I am determined to enjoy life and every minute of it! I thought about you...you seem to be able to enjoy life and take in every little moment! I need you to rub off on me!!!!!!!!!!!! Love y'all!

P.s. I tried to call you back. I will try again. Sorry I'm so BAD about returning phone calls! I haven't forgotten about you!

Julie said...

I enjoyed the pics!! Isn't it fun hanging out with your guys?