Sunday, November 30, 2008

THANKSGIVING

I loved it! I'm just a little bummed it's already over.
We had a GREAT day in Clayton on Thursday and my family came Friday and left after church today. Thought I'd share a few pictures.
The Williams Family
Grandmama and her Great-Grandchildren
Gracie held Eli for a while, and she kept singing "Lullaby and Goodnight." SO SWEET

Granny Beck and Eli
I should have done a lot better with pictures from The Browns trip (Katie's girls are really cute and I have no pictures of them!!), but I'll share what I have. My first Thanksgiving meal at our house was a success. Everything came together about lunch time, and it all turned out pretty tasty. We had 13 people in my house all weekend, and I hope a good time was had by all!





My dear husband is in the kitchen right now cooking up some homemade vegetable soup using the hambone from our Thanksgiving feast. He's a self-procalimed "old school" cook. He's very proud! Me too-Yum! :)

4 comments:

Beth said...

Good for you!! I know you were thrilled to have the family over! I know y'all had fun!

I'll be in Enterprise tomorrow...John will probably be with me, but I'll be in touch!

The Clarks said...

I'm sure the first Thanksgiving meal was a big hit. Looks beautiful! Such sweet pictures with Eli!!

Julie said...

What a yummy Thanksgiving meal on your dining room table. (I enlarged the photo!) :) Glad y'all had a good one!

Adrienne said...

I hope I get to see this little boy soon! I had to get a new blog http://bryancoxfamily.blogspot.com