Sunday, November 2, 2008

Some Things Just Make Me Smile...

Like these two that came to visit this weekend. I kind of like them A LOT, and I LOVE having them around!! THANK YOU FOR COMING TO VISIT US, HARPERS! WE LOVE YOU A CRAZY AMOUNT!

(I haven't mentioned our story of the night I went into labor. The nurse sent us to walk for 2 hours to help speed up the labor, so these 2 came and met us at Wal-Mart in Enterprise. Walker and I walked the first hour and then Allyson picked up the second half. We got a FEW stares! Two very pregnant twins making laps around Wal-Mart!)

and a picture of my new little man in his swing

9 comments:

Josh and Lyndsay said...

Josh and I enjoyed the visit with you all yesterday!! Eli is absolutely precious!!

Julie said...

Looks like you have a little Walker!! For some reason I am still unable to view the pics of him on Snapfish. He is precious Ashley and I can't wait to get my hands on him!! HAHAHAHA!!!

The Clarks said...

Funny story! I bet y'all did get some crazy looks! Ashley, Eli is just precious. Looks like you've got another little blondie on your hands. I'm thinking #3 will have dark hair like his (or her) mama! HaHaHa!!!

Darby said...

Oh Ashley, I wish we could have all gotten together! Wouldn't that have been so much fun!? I'm glad you had a wonderful weekend. Eli is PRECIOUS!!!! I love yoU!

Kristen said...

Eli is precious! I'll be in E'prise tomorrow for my Dr. visit. I'd love to stop by to see you guys. I'll call you today.

Beth said...

Those are two sweet boys!

Thank Y'all soooooo much for our steak supper!!! We did not expect that, but it sure was good!

I still don't have a computer,but maybe soon!

We will see y'all Monday...or that's the plan! WE have had a terrible virus, but I think we are getting better FINALLY! I'll be talking to you soon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Julie said...

Just checking to see if the Williams are free from the bug? I hope y'all didn't catch it. :)

Ashley said...

so far just walker's been sick...i'm praying he's the only one who will be.

Allyson said...

Where are you? We need an update, please.