Friday, August 1, 2008

Eli's Shower



Have I ever mentioned how nice my friends in Andalusia are? They had a diapers and wipes shower for Mendy Clark and me last night at Kristen Wiggins' house. When I got home last night about 10:30, Walker's reaction to the loot in my car was, "I've never met so many generous people!"
IT WAS SO SUPER NICE! Thank you girls! Little Eli got lots of CUTE things and lots of practical diapers and wipes! I didn't know he was going to have much with HIS name on it, but my sweet friends have now made sure he will have things that are just his own too.
I had a fantastic time seeing all my "old" friends and getting to chat! Going back to Andalusia sure made me miss it! I hated to leave, and I am so thankful for them! I had a blast! Thank you so much!
"The Honorees" Me and Mendy (who's due the beginning of September)

"The Hostesses" Lyndsay Elliott, Shonna Reeves and Kristen Wiggins

Enjoying ALL THE GIFTS! :) LOTS OF DIAPERS!!!

Mendy, Shonna, Heather & Rachel, DeAnne, Suzanne, Allie & Sara Beth

Sara Beth, Kristen, Lyndsay and Sandra

To see all the pictures from the shower, click here.

A View of Eli's "Stuff" in the Closet! What a good feeling! :)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

How good it was to see you again, Ashley!! Thought you and Mendy received MANY WONDERFUL gifts last night. Very practical and useful. I remember the days of getting excited over diaper, wipes,& bibs and you lucky girls got sooo much more!! Tell Walker "Hi and Roll Tide " Kelley

Allyson said...

WOW!! The pictures are SO CUTE! Looks like y'all got TONS of stuff! I wish I could have been there so bad. Kristen's red kitchen is very cute! Who made the watermelon stroller? I'm impressed!! You and Mendy are both so cute - and look very thrilled with each gift!! Love you!!

Jenifer Earnest said...

Wow...you loaded up, didn't you??? I know you are getting excited now.

Beth said...

I'm sooo glad you and Eli got so many great gifts. I hate I missed you but look forward to seeing you the 13th!

The Tolberts said...

So great to hear the news!! I had no clue! Isn't Andalusia great!! I miss that place!! So happy for you!

Julie said...

What an awesome gift from your friends!!!! I know that it makes you ready for your new little guy!!! My email is Jules_22_1999@yahoo.com or you can email me at hardyj@andlusia.k12.al.us
I'll answer any question that you have!!! :)