Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Happy Turkey Day

In honor of Thanksgiving, I want to see if you know your turkeys! I thought it was fun! Walker scored 13 out of 20. I only scored 9 out of 20! That's not even passing! I declared him the official turkey expert in the family, a title he is proud to have being an avid turkey hunter!
See how you do!
Sawyer's been a sick little guy this week! He has a double ear infection and a smoker's cough! Therefore, he and I have been spending lots of time at home! We're really looking forward to going to Granny Beck's and Papa Pitt's for Thanksgivng!

Have you seen Saywer's teeth? He has two. Check them out! They are serving him well! When he got these teeth a couple of months ago, I introduced him to Cheerios...He thinks Cheerios and Puffs are the greatest things ever!

This is the face I get when the Cheerios are coming!


Sawyer is a great supported stander these days, so I got down this little car to see if he could walk behind it. So far, he pushes it away and then doesn't know what to do! He stretches his body out as far as he can to keep from falling! He's funny! I don't think it will take him too long to figure it out though!


This is my cooking buddy! He did this for about 20 minutes tonight dancing away while I cooked supper! Thanks, Bourland, for recommending the table! Sawyer likes it a lot!





1 comments:

erika said...

oh my goodness - i want to kiss those cheeks!!!
you should really try to get him off the cigs... they probably aren't good for him!
HA!
XOXO
E