Thursday, September 23, 2010

Sawyer...

Sawyer Williams....Where to start? It gets harder to condense his accomplishments and personality into a few paragraphs as he gets older!
I mean...where to start?
    Paying with Caleb
  • He's my buddy for sure! I think he has the sweetest personality! He's still eager to help if I give him a job. He'll sprint to grab something for me.
  • If Sawyer wants to watch Nemo, but Eli wants to watch Little Einsteins, Sawyer will choose Little Einsteins too to make his little brother happy.
  • We're working on using our manners. The other night our neighbors came over to visit for a little while outside. When Walker finished grilling, and brought the chicken inside, Sawyer told the neighbors, "Excuse me. My supper's ready now." He definitely has priorities!
  • He still likes tractors and dumptrucks, but it's less of an obsession these days.
  • He pretends he's Spiderman, a firefighter, and "Walker" a lot lately.
  • He's intense working on things.  See how he's working in the picture?  This is a regular occurence around here?
  • He'll ask me three times a week to go to the carwash. He loves it! He equates Walker going to work and making money with us being able to do things like go to the carwash. It's okay if Daddy has to go to work as long as we can go to that carwash! :)
  • He LOVES to play Candyland and our new ABC board game.
  • He always says running is his exercise. He LOVES to race!
  • He's still really enjoying school!
  • A bandaid fixes every boo-boo!
  • His first real prayer was sporatic one night a couple of months ago.
"Dear God. Thank you for my warm bed. Please help Eli not to hit me and help Eli not to push me. Thank you, God. Amen."
I am SERIOUS when I say I think God heard his prayers, because Eli has been MUCH better!!!
-His prayer now is,
"Dear God. Thank you for this food. Thank you for Mama, Daddy and Eli. And thank you for letting Jesus die on the cross. Amen."
  • When he throws a penny into a fountain to make a wish, he wishes for a big excavator! :)
I couldn't love him anymore!  SO thankful for Sawyer and his sweet heart!  Thank you, God! 

3 comments:

Allyson said...

That boy is about as sweet as they come! I LOVED the recap. You summed him up well I thought :). He is a DOLL FACE!! I love that kid with the sweet heart who checked out Melmo at the library b/c he knew Eli would like it! You must be doing a FABULOUS JOB, Mama!

Beth said...

I love that sweet Sawyer too! And how could he be anything but sweet with the Mama and Daddy he has!!!!

I am loving all these blog posts!

Ashley said...

Thank you to faithful Beth & Sissy Brown-Brown that still read my blog-even if I just talk about my kiddos all the time!! :) Love you dearies!