Monday, October 18, 2010

Eli's Party

Eli's birthday isn't until October 26th, but we had a Spiderman birthday party at the park on Saturday with family and a few friends to celebrate.  We couldn't have asked for a more beautiful day!  I think October may be my new favorite month!   We're thankful Gmama and Granddaddy could come and bring the Braddock girls.  I love that they have so many cousins so close in age! 


The park + friends= a fun, easy party!!   I loved it!  I think Eli did too! :)  It was honestly a little much for the little guy!  He didn't wake up in the best mood and does not love to be the center of attention, so I was hard-pressed to get a smile from E all day long....BUT...if I ask him NOW if he had fun at his party, he'll smile BIG and say, "Uh-Huh!!"  So, we'll go with that answer!! :)


Sweet Eli!  I'm so crazy thankful for this precious boy! 

Eli was happy Granny Beck was there to help shield him from some of the madness! :) 

Swingin' With Mama-he's in his comfort zone here! :) '
Cousins-minus Caleb, Grace and Caroline (and the 2 who are in utero)



He is REALLY excited about ALL the new toys! 


The pinata was a hit! Glad we did it! 



0 comments: