Saturday, April 24, 2010

Playing

I am so very thankful that Walker allows me the opportunity to stay at home and take care of my boys/play everyday! I LOVE THIS JOB!!! So...if you read this Will, THANKS! I love you!!!





My smart, hard-working husband is in the midst of building a new patio with a pergola! I'm super excited about it! The rain held off most of the day, so he got a lot accomplished. I'll be sure to post pictures as soon as they "get the job done." :) I'm SURE the job would go MUCH faster if he didn't have Pete & Repete helping him dig, but Walker doesn't make them move....he just works around them. I think that's SO NICE! Sawyer & Eli think it's GREAT!


Sweet Cabub and Allyson came to spend the night Thursday night. It's REALLY, REALLY fun to have them here! Sawyer & Eli love Caleb like they love each other! They play really well together, and it's so much fun to watch them! We did a little strawberry picking while they were here. Sawyer picked, and did not eat one. He knows we're suppose to wash them before we eat them. His Aunt Al and I didn't mind as much! We enjoyed our fair share! Eli and Caleb went to town! They were both shirtless and covered in juice by the time we left, but that's another reason why I do love that Brown-Brown...We could care less!! They had fun!
Here are the youngest two busy in the strawberry patch. :)





Allyson said before she had Caleb, she couldn't understand why I couldn't keep my boys clean. She said, she gets it now! She also said although Caleb was born and so far raised in PCB, he definitely has country-bumpkin' in his blood! :) I can't imagine where he gets it!!! :) He was cracking us up!!! I think he liked strawberry picking the best!!

2 comments:

Allyson said...

The last picture makes me laugh out loud. If that's not a bumpkin I don't know what is! We LOVED our visit! THANK YOU!! Now, come see us!

Beth said...

I love y'all and your country bumpkins!!! Can y'all come move over here??? I would love to be able to hang out with y'all and your sweet ones! We could all just stay at home and raise yunguns!! I love the new patio! That's going to be so fun~